Monday, August 31, 2009

Rachel & Nick's Honeymoon :: Ireland :: San Francisco to LA via Big Sur Coast



Hi Bill,
Okay I ended up with over 500 photos but dont worry I'm not sending you through that many.
I figured you'd just want to see ones that were bus relevant rather than endless shots of Big Sur, etc.
I've also chucked in a couple to prove how I managed to ruin your lovely pans. I became obsessed by cooking over the campfires and started to write my own little campfire cookbook.
You'll also notice that we managed to decorate Taos quite well. Someone was horrified thinking that I had painted on the back of it, but it was just a sticker that I made sure was removed before we gave Taos back!

Anyway, I hope you like the photos. I might have to send these through in two batches. Hope you enjoy...

Check out Rachel's business in Ireland... BrownCow - A Fresh Approach to Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment